Have you ever wondered what would happen if you used a different Subject Line or From Name on your outbound campaigns? Subject Lines and From Names can make ALL the difference in having your message opened and viewed by your customers.
Mailboto is happy to bring you a special new feature: Comparison Testing. Comparison Testing will allow you to conduct a test on a small percentage of your list with 2 different Subject Lines or From Names, determine which is delivering better and then send the rest of your list the winning combination.
Here's how you use our new Comparison Testing Feature:
- On the page where you enter your message, there is a radio button that says "Use Comparison Test." Set that as Yes.
- Determine which field you would like to test: Subject Line or From Name.
- Determine how Mailboto should pick the winner: Based off of Most Opens (Views) or Most Clicks.
- Determine when the winner should be selected. After that time the remainder of your list will be sent the winning combination. This can range from 1 hour to 24 hours.
- Determine the percentage of original list that the test should be run on.
- Enter your two Subject Lines or two From Names.
Wallah! You are all done!